Saturday, 14 July 2012

Instagram #2

Here is instagram week 2!! 

Hope you had a great week! - Lots of naughty purchases in mine!!







1. Beautiful handmade necklace purchased from a market! More details in upcoming haul post!

2. Lovely box delivered - my little princess was eagerly waiting for me to empty the box so she could start going crazy with it! I cannot understand why cats love cardboard boxes so much!
3. Little treasure from the box! More details in upcoming haul post!
4. Orange Circle tee - won from vipxo giveaway!
5. Off to Gozo - Amazing sunset whilst on the ferry
6. Traditional Maltese Ftira - Simply delicious!!
7. My Bf's princess on the way to the vet for her annual vaccine -believe me, she was not very amused - looks like she was crying in the pic :( 
8. Crazy heatwave in Malta - hope it cools down soon! Temp is 40 degrees (C) - but heat stress index is 45 degrees (C) with an 11+ UV index !!!!! 

Instagram : kellinasthoughts


Hope you're having a great weekend 
that you're not stuck in some sort of heatwave!

               Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

8 comments:

  1. Great photos! I just recently discovered Instagram, and I'm already hooked! Don't you just love it?

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live the necklace :)


    Visit also my blog and if you want follow pls. I`ll follow back.

    XoXo

    DyG`STyLe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Insta pics there......the heat is also here in LA!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag. What brand is it? And your cat is so cute. :))




    Daney
    http://daneyrecabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bag is a river island bag - however i got it from the asos sale!

      Delete
  5. NEW FOLLOWER ALERT ! Hi I come here from bloggersunit blog hop! Love your page and is a new follower! It'll be great if you can check out my and follow me too. Thanks!

    Mimika's Little Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...