Sunday, 29 July 2012

Etsy Finds - Summer Outfit

Welcome to my Etsy Outfits!!
Yesterday as I was looking through etsy, I just got inspired to combine two of the things I enjoy doing most on my blog - finding amazing handmade things and creating outfit inspirations!


So here is my first outfit inspiration from etsy stores!  Hope you enjoy these kind of etsy posts :)
Etsy Finds - Summer Outfit

Tank Top / Denim Shorts / Bracelets / Sandals / Crossbody Bag

I literally love all these items - they looks amazing!!


What do you think of this outfit?
&
What are your opinions about the new version of my 'Etsy Finds' posts?

Also don't forget to checkout the oasap 'Bash the Monster Giveaway' (HERE)!!(I have already won $22!!:))


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

8 comments:

  1. These are lovely picks!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i love the bag :)

    join me on my link up, flashback tuesdays! know more on my first week here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html

    love,
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picks! Love the shorts and bracelets. Perfect for this summer!

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those shorts. The studs are cool.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love the top and purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love etsy! that green crossbody is to-die for!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...