Sunday, 1 July 2012

Etsy Finds - Statement Necklaces

Statement necklaces are a must for Summer!! Sometimes it is soo hot, that I just wear the simplest and lightest clothes I can find, so popping on a statement necklace would definitely transform a simple outfit into a fun one!


Hope you like my picks:)
Pink and Gray  romantic beaded statement necklace Spring - Summer Collection
Pink & Grey Beaded Necklace

Aqua Amethyst Necklace - Statement Necklace
Aqua Amethyst Necklace
Mustard Yellow Round Chunky Bead Necklace. Big Round Wood Beads.
Mustard Round Chunky Necklace
Statement necklace in shades of turquoise, jade and green
Shades of Green

  
Summer fashion bib necklace embroidered geometric triangles in beautiful blues coral peach and tan colors  dramatic design
Embroidered Geometric Triangles Necklace

What are your opinions about statement necklaces?


Any favourites from the above?


**Checkout post re 152 items giveaway HERE

Bloglovin * HellocottonFacebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

12 comments:

  1. I love a statement necklace for the summer! The mustard one is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Statement necklaces are great with a simple outfit, I like the last one as it's different :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and grey beaded ones are my favourite. Really awesome necklaces and I'm sure you'll wear them well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second necklace!
    Great blog

    Xx
    http://brightandbrunette.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last necklace!! So gorgeous! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love statement piece but I always find the worst time pairing it with an outfit. I need something really simplistic to wear something so bold. I really like the first one!


    Samantha (Nail Art Couture)
    Drop by and Enter my Julep Intro Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. luv ure picks hunny as always fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection!
    Thanks so much for include my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful necklace! looks very trendy and cool
    beautiful post love it
    you have very interesting blog
    follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for including my embroidered statement necklace. I love them all! I love all jewelry, but especially those that stand out. You can have the most basic of outfits- but when you add a great piece of jewelry whether its on your neck, arm, ear or anywhere, it really makes the entire outfit come alive. Love it!!
    Astrid
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnAstridEndeavor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...