Sunday, 15 July 2012

Etsy Finds - Hand-Woven Bags

Something that I totally love for Summer are woven bags! I just love them - as for me they simply represent Summer!

As I was spending my lovely afternoon, going through hundreds of things on etsy, I realised that these kind of bags are literally made out of everything!! There is woven straw, plastic, raffia, palm leave, pandan leaves etc etc!! Its amazing how many things can be created from the simplest things, which we might take for granted.

So here is my lovely selection; hope you enjoy it!
Large Woven Basket
Handmade Brown and Tan Raffia Clutch
Raffia Clutch
Modern Classic,  Cendarapuri Pandan Leaves Clutch
Cendarapuri Pandan Leaves Clutch
brown Straw Bag turquoise beads for market and pool
Brown Straw Bag With Turquoise Beads
Stylish Woven Straw Handbag -Recycle
Woven Straw Handbag

Aren't they amazing?!?!?!

Do you have a fav from the above?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

12 comments:

  1. Those are pretty bags! It's fun that they are hand woven. Very artistic and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is my favorite!:) pretty bags! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the the pandan leaves clutch! Soo pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ♥

    http://madame-chocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woven bags are totally a must for summer....all FAB!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo pretty! <3 adore the Brown Straw Bag With Turquoise Beads. They really stand out as something different <3.

    Found you via the BBU Blog hop :) x

    Sarah

    www.lifeinabreakdown.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post and great blog! found you via bbu blog hop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute; great picks! I really love the brown with the aqua beads, it's so cute!
    PS I just changed my blog url, so to continue receiving my blog posts, my new url is http://hotmessinadress.blogspot.com/ (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you as my blog friend too, and invite you to a fabulous giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really liking the brown bag with the turquoise beads! It looks roomy enough for all of my stuff and rather sturdy as well.
    New follower here from the FBH.
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...