Sunday, 8 July 2012

Etsy Finds - Chain Bracelets

Hello Sunday - Hello Etsy!

This week has been a difficult choice, as I could not decide on what to choose! There are so many amazing things on this site! Anyway - in the end I decided to settle  on chain bracelets, which are currently a great hit in all high street shops. As always I searched this never ending pool of amazing handmade pieces, and selected my favs, which are definitely very original and unique!!

Hope you like them as much as I do :)
Arm candy Chehevron Friendship bracelet. Chevron bracelet. Peach orange suede wrap around gold chain
Peachy Suede Wrap

Which one is your favourite?
Any particular things you would like to see from etsy?

Let me know what you think :)


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

9 comments:

  1. love love love these sort of bracelets.. i have one which i bought a while ago from asos! you reminded me of it actually..cause i haven't been wearing it much lately :) great finds x

    http://bluhsmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee all of it. So great and very colorful!


    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Definitely a fan of the first one in particular - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bracelets, they're all gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post, happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh these are so cute!

    yuliconversations.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...