Monday, 23 July 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Alessandra Ambrosio

Hope you are all having a great start to a new week!


This week's celebrity inspiration is Alessandra Ambrosio, who is a model for Victoria's Secret.I really like this outfit, as it is really cool, relaxed but at the same time very stylish. I changed it a bit around and made it more wearable as I would personally never wear her actual boots!


Hope you like my more casual version to this celebrity inspiration!
Celebrity Inspiration - Alessandra Ambrosio
  Vest - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Bag - Missguided (HERE)
Black Leather Bracelet  - ASOS (HERE)
Hi-Top Sneakers - Ebay (HERE)
Shorts - Topshop (HERE)


What do you think of this outfit?


Also, check this crazy game OASAP are having on their website - you just have to beat the monster - and you immediately get free cash credits which you can use immediately or continue beating the monster every day to accumulate a lovely sum of cash credits, which you can then use on the site! Brilliant!!! - All you have to do is login into your oasap account - its free to register!
Check it out here:




            Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

8 comments:

  1. Great recreation! I really like her look and the one you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her style! She looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pieces!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the black and white stripes! Now following back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has such great style! I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the sneakers you selected :) I found your lovely blog in my IFB group and I am now following. Stop by and follow back if you like what you see :)
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute and comfy- love it!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...