Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Tuesday's Treats - Wishlist...

New week - new wishlist...


I really enjoy checking out other people's wishlists, as I find them really inspiring, apart from being a nosy person ;p With doing my own wishlist, I hope I manage to resist the temptation of getting all of the items immediately! As I write the post, I'm becoming more tempted to get everything!!! We'll see how it goes!


This week's list is a mix of finds between ebay and other online shops!


Hope you like them as much as I do!!

Tuesday's Treats - Wishlist...
Necklace - EbayScarf - Ebay,Watch - Tommy HilifigerTote - EbayUndressed Palette - MUAWedges - heels.com,

Necklace - $2.98 I really like the style of it - its simple yet different. The ebay find is a copy of the House of Harlow necklace, and honestly a massive bargain if you ask me! And at $2.98 you definitely cannot go wrong!

House of Harlow - $125
Scarf - $17.80 - As you all know I just love scarves! I really like the colours of this one (& its designer inspired if you would like to know :))

Watch - $135 -  I'm on the search of the perfect rose-gold watch. I love Micheal Kors watches, but I  also really like this Tommy Hilfiger design. It also gets more points because its half the price tag :)

Tote - $37.53 -   I just LOVE this bag. Its very similar to the Celine bags - but obviously cheaper (just slightly). I love the Celine bags - but are way to expensive for my liking - so this would be a great alternative! Don't you just love the colours on this bag?

MUA Undressed Palette - £4.00 - whats not to love about this palette? I've read loads of reviews and it has literally the same shades as the Urban Decay -Naked Palette, if not even better!!! And honestly its just £4.00 - thats 0.34p per shade!!!

Wedges - $49.99 - nothing to say about them - they are just perfect!


That is it for this week's wishlist!!

*Just a little note - last week I had lots of comments about the Dorothy Perkins platform sandals used in the Eva Longoria Celebrity Inspiration post (here). I just wanted to let you know that these beauties are now on sale!!! They are down to £30 from £50!!! Here is the link if you want to check it out :)
Let me know what you think of the wishlist!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments!!

14 comments:

  1. The Dorothy Perkins heels look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watch and the palette! Perfect!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedges and the necklace!

    The necklace is amazinf for such a small price!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post: I like these finds so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi love great post i love the necklace . Found you through blog hop. im a new follower. hope you can check out my blog...
    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..I love this House of Harlow necklace - and the imitation is selling for so cheap!! Great find! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Win $40 giftcard from Reecn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post , great necklace !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I especially love the watch! And ah, I am in love with those platforms that just went on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the necklace! Just found your blog via IFB.

    xo
    www.affordablefashionforyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great deal on the ebay necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great wishlist!!

    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have those DP shoes. Actually quite comfy :) LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the HOH necklace! I've been wanting it forever!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...