Friday, 8 June 2012

Simply Jeans - Simple Summer Look

Here is an outfit, which can be worn both for day and night. Its a very simple outfit - in fact it consists of a simple jeans and a plain white tee. What makes the outfit pop are the accessories. One can make it as cray as one wants, but I preferred keeping it simple this time.


I've actually worn something similar for a relaxed dinner last week! I have those specific shoes, which I totally adore, however I must admit that the front straps can cause severe pain!!


Hope you like this simple outfit as much as I do!
Simply Jeans - Simple Summer Look

tshirt - river island, jeans - river island, clutch - asos, micheal kors watch - asos, mirabelle earrings - asos, ravel sandals - amazon


What do you think of this outfit?


Would you wear anything similar for something informal?



Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


Follow Kellina's Thoughts on:




16 comments:

  1. I LOVE watch and clutch!!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Michael Kors watch! I always think classic outfits like this look the best!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple outfits are the best! My go-to outfit is about the same, only a black teeshirt instead of a white one. Great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I would definitely wear outfit like this!
    Found your blog from Brightside Beauty Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit! Perfect for any day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally something I would wear! have a nice weekend! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love simple looks like this! Comfy, yet definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha this kinda looks like the outfit i wore today :) at least the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love simple outfits. You could even wear colour jeans to mix it up a bit. Found you via the Brightside Beauty Blog Hop & followed!

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love simple outfits like these, the Kors watch is on my wish list :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look; I would definitely wear it for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    The shoes are gorgeous! Such a great outfit :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these type of outfits! I think pairing plain white tee & jeans with heels was probably my first step in the whole fashion world. Loveeee this!

    www.elcatsmeow.blogspot.com

    xoxo nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit is simple and casual. I'm more of a dressy kind of girl. So for an informal event, I might choose to wear a summer dress and a cardigan :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love jeans and a white tee. You can dress them up or down, and I really like the colors you picked here. I would rock this look in a heartbeat!!!
    Thanks for all your support

    clearancejunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...