Friday, 15 June 2012

Simply Jeans - Evening Look

Here's an evening look making use of a simple black jeans!


I just love how versatile a simple pair of jeans can be!!


I've included two clutch  bags, as I literally love both, and since they are totally different, I think they give a completely different image to the whole outfit!


Hope you like it as much as I do!!

Simply Jeans - Evening Look



Which clutch bag would you personally pick for this outfit? 
I think for me - I would use both - depends on where and for what I would wear this outfit!


Thanks a mill for checking out my blog!
For  all your lovely comments!!

13 comments:

  1. Great look.I absolutely love this asymetrical top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the entire look and love both cluthches but I would have gone with the green to break up the colours!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those heels and that green clutch are PURE PERFECTION... and whole outfit is damn sexy _:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, I would go for the green clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty with a touch of sexy, i would go for the green clutch as well
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and nude combination. It looks really classic and elegant even if you are wearing jeans.
    I am following you from the hop and like your Blog.
    hope you can follow back.
    Jillian.
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá ,
    Adorei o look.
    Passei pra conhecer seu blog, e adorei o visual. Muito bonito !
    Parabéns!
    Vou estar seguindo!
    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look!! I would use the green clutch..I like a splash of color! :)

    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great look! I absolutely love those shoes - and I'd probably choose the cream clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clutches! They really are cute.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...