Wednesday, 13 June 2012

High Street Shorts Wishlist

I've started a new type of blog post today....hope you like it...


I have been going through some high street websites for some great stylish shorts. It does take a bit of time to find some decent stylish ones, as most of the time they are all very close to hotpants - which to be honest is not really my style.


So as the temperature's are currently already reaching the 30 degrees (C)!! Shorts are definitely a must in my wardrobe! 


So here are a few favourites which I have found ...


Hope you like them as much as I do :)

High Street Shorts Wishlist



Any favourite styles out of this selection?
 With regards to my favourite styles - I prefer the black and grey ones, mainly because they have a more structured design.

Would you like to see further high street wishlists?

Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


Follow Kellina's Thoughts on:





9 comments:

  1. Great picks! My favorite is definitely the grey Forever 21 shorts with the bow - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Ombre shorts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. those white ones are calling my name!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these type of posts! :) and I wanttttttttttttt the cream shorts NOW :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks. I like the black ones most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute finds! i really like the cream laced ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey, the black and especially the white. I would def wear them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...