Thursday, 21 June 2012

Favourite asos 50% off Footwear!!!

Who doesn't love the crazy asos sales??
I couldn't resist showing you my favourite shoes on sale! 50% off on all the selected shoes!!
AMAZING !!!!
Anyway, these are my favs...shows very clearly that I'm loving green this summer!!Favourite asos 50% off Footwear!!!

Dune Flat Sandals, ALDO Espadrille Wedges, ASOS Green Heeled Sandals, ASOS Lemon Espadrille Wedges, Oasis Green Toe post Sandals

Which are your favourites?


Thanks for Checking out my blog!
&
For All Your Lovely Comments

7 comments:

  1. Great picks! From your choice - I like them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !Green sandals are my favourite !

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you on IFB and now I am fallowing you :) Love your blog!! Its so adorable!!


    http://fashionistaforever22.blogspot.com/


    -XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hard choice but I am definitely loving the Lemon Espadrille ... love them.

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shoes and bargains

    www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...