Saturday, 9 June 2012

Etsy Finds - Keep your Keys Safe!!

I am continuously being impressed on the items one can find on etsy!! The work being sold on this site is seriously impressive!!

Today's finds are some really cute key chains! Key chains may sound boring - but check these out as they are totally adorable!!

Wouldn't know which one to choose!! Hope you like them as much as I do!!


Key Chain with Pink Flower, and Green, Red, Blue, and Butterfly Bead Charms
Flower & Bead Charm Keychain
Leather keychain / bag charm - Sugar Skull
Sugar Skull Key Chain
Eiffel Tower Keychain
Eiffel Tower & Butterfly Keychain
Large Silver Beautiful Angel Keychain
Angel Keychain

Dragonfly Key Chain Shimmery Green And Fuchsia Handmade Czech Glass
Dragonfly Keychain


Do you have any favourites?


Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


Follow Kellina's Thoughts on:


9 comments:

  1. these are really cute but I love the paris key chain super cute! Reminds me of when I used to collect key chains :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the skull key chain. Although it's a skull it looks very happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice! love the skull and the E.Tower ones!


    kisses dear and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eiffel tower one is too cute! I'm going to have to get it!

    I'm your newest follower from the beauty blog hop and thought I'd say hi :)

    http://allthingsbrightandbootiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for the links, they're all so cute. D: But knowing me I'd lose the entire thing haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of those above are so cute! My fave is the Eiffel Tower :)

    I am a newbie in blog hopping. Just followed you via GFC! :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all! I really liek your blog too and started following you (:
    Can you check out my blog too when you have some time? It would be really apreciated!
    xx
    livelifethemost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Parisian one. Adds a little chic to your keys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so cute!!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...