Thursday, 14 June 2012

Essie Summer Collection - Review

Yesterday, I decided to try out a new nail polish from essie which was part of the essie collection resort I had bought a few weeks ago.
Essie 2012 Resort Collection Nail Color Mega Mini Color Cube 4 piece
Available at amazon

This collection contains four 5ml shades of the 2012 summer collection. I love small bottles, as I hardly ever finish a nail polish!

The nail polish shades present in this collection are the :

Sure Shot,Pink-A-Boo, No More Film, She's Picture Perfect

I decided to try out the Pink-A-Boo shade, since I felt like painting my nails a neutral pale shade.

Sry had not removed the extra polish from my fingers!


I must admit that the colour was pinker than I thought, and it has some tiny coloured shimmers in it, which makes it look really great in the light. I'm afraid it was impossible to picture the shimmers, but believe me its a really great shade!

I really like this shade for the summer months, especially with a darker tan, since the colour will pop even more!

As always essie nail polishes are really great to apply and are really quick to dry! 

What  do you think of this shade?

Have you tried this nail polish or any of the ones in the collection?

Would you like to see a swatch of the other three polishes in the collection?

Thanks for checking out my blog!!
For ALL your lovely comments !!

13 comments:

  1. Cute colour! Usually I wear red or pink shades by OPI. I should experiment more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful colors dear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is oh, so pretty! I love the soft shimmery color - Fantastic pick :)

    Btw, I found you on BlogLoveTherapy :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have lots of prizes on my blog via a blog hop & challenge. Join the fun:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Essie polishes look gorgeous!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually don't go for the shimmery ones but the pink is really cute! Essie does it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot, it's really simple and girly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors!!! I am more partial to the darker shades, the lighter ones don't look good on me.

    clearancejunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice and shimmery pink! I haven't purchased anything from this particular summer collection, but I do love Essie polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think thsi is a really cute colour! Haven't heard of that collection though

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from blog hop everyday. love for you to link up a recent review in favorite product fridays. A great way to share your awesome review.

    Please stop by and follow back!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty colors!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These polishes look amazing. Need to invest in some essie :D great post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...