Monday, 25 June 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Jordana Brewster

Firstly - I finally have instagram - yaaaaaaay :) let me know all your usernames, so that I can follow  :) would love it if you come and say hi - username - kellinasthoughts


And now to the celebrity inspiration...I have to admit that I had no idea who Jordana was when I saw her name - so for anyone who like me has no idea who she is - she is an actress, who also had a role in all the Fast & the Furious films. I've seen the films, I cannot remember her, but I like her outfit!


I decided to change around the outfit a bit, as I hate the fact that she has different browns in her outfit. However I do love her shorts, which I must admit were the ones that made me decide on choosing to feature this outfit - unfortunately I could not find any decent lilac shorts, so I went for a purple one instead.
Hope you like the version I came up with!
Celebrity Inspiration - Jordana Brewster
Shirt - Dorothy Perkins, Sunglasses - inlovewithfashion, Shell & Starfish Earrings - asos, Orelia bracelet - asos, Tote Bag - Ebay, Flat Sandals - asos, Shorts & Belt - EbayNothing Hill Carnival  -Nails Inc, Brown Watch - asos

What do you think of this outfit?


*Don't forget to checkout the OASAP giveaway here




Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


9 comments:

  1. i love this look! it's so Summery. and the purple shorts look great :) would love to have some of those x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit and I think it looks just perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and simple! just started following you, please follow back
    xoxo Thorunn


    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice collage!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I hadn't heard of her either, but I absolutely love her lilac shorts and the look that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've literally just got instagram, too. i'm obsessed! haha.

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely set you've made! I'm dying to get instagram but sadly there isnt one for blackberry users :(
    xx
    I Want It All
    Facebook
    My Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...