Thursday, 24 May 2012

TAG - 11 Questions TAG!!!

I have finally come round to doing this TAG that the lovely Kelly from Beauty Obsessed has tagged me in.


The TAG is the '11 Questions Tag'...Hope you enjoy it, cause I usually love reading tags, as one gets to know a bit better the person behind the blog....

So let's get started...


RuLeS:
  • Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their own blog
  • Answer the questions your tagger has sent you, as well as create 11 new questions for your 'taggers' to answer
  • Choose 11 bloggers to tag and link them in your post
  • Go to their page & inform them that they've been tagged
  • No tag backs!!
11 Things About Myself
  1. Love books and my all time fav author is Lesley Pearse!
  2. I can never stop myself from buying scarves, and rarely go out without a scarf!
  3. I hate it when people discriminate others
  4. I cannot stand passive people 
  5. I hardly watch any tv and movies (in fact if one speaks of movies in my presence, there is a high probability I wouldn't know about the film :s)
  6. I adore my cat & she knows very well, that she can technically do anything as any mischief she does, is immediately forgotten!
  7. I love having pink nails in Summer - it just makes me happy!
  8. Need to wear jeans every single day of my life!
  9. Have too many pairs of shoes
  10. I love taking photos of practically everything!
  11. Watching the eurovision semi-final whilst writting this post! Yep, I'm one of those suckers for Eurovision! Malta is taking part in this semi-final - fingers crossed :)
Kelly's Questions

Have you ever been to a different country and is so where?
 Been to Spain, UK, Scotland, Greece, Italy

What is one word that you tend to misspell alot? 
It is definitely the word DEFINITELY haha - I don't misspell it - but I'm always really  conscious when writing it cause I do tend to put 'e's instead of 'i's for some weird reason!

If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be? 
I think I would just stick to this period - all the diseases of past eras scare me to death! So I'll stick to this period thank you very much :)

What is your sign? 
Cancer ....yaay birthday coming soon :D:D:D

What is your favourite TV show from your childhood?
 My favourite TV show/program from my childhood have to be Italian cartoons - Heidi, Olly & Bengi, Mila & Shiro, Sampei, Principessa Sissy etc etc. Used to love them and spent hours in front of the tv!!

What are your plans for today? 
Watch the Eurovision Semi finals - not much left of the day...

Twitter or Facebook?
 Facebook

What was the last beauty products you bought? 
Some Catrice nail polishes - reviews will be coming soon

What is your natural hair colour? 
Dark Brown

Have you ever had to have surgery? 
No - and hopefully I won't need to for as long as possible

How tall are you? 
Around 1.60m


Questions for Tagged Bloggers...
  1. Do you have a favourite author, if so who is s/he?
  2. Is there something particular you can never stop yourself from buying?
  3. Which is your favourite colour?
  4. Favourite childhood memory?
  5. What languages do you speak?
  6. Which is your favourite food?
  7. If you had to choose a country to live in, where would you choose and why?
  8. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
  9. Favourite website to shop online?
  10. Do you prefer heels, wedges or flats?
  11. Do you have any pets, if so, what fluffy friends do you have?

Lovely Bloggers I'm Tagging :)

Miss K from Luxessed
Miss Betty Boop from Little Miss Twiggy
Star from Star Vogue
Amanda from Blush Me Beauty
Clare from Happy Go Lucky
Ms Lacquer Factor from The Lacquer Factor
Stacie from Superficial Sydney
LaToya from Sugar & Shimmer


HAPPY TAGGING LADIES :)

Follow Me On:

9 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag :D i'll make sure i post it very soon xx

    http://blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging! I will follow up as soon as I can. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the tag! I love fun posts like these!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx sweety ill get to this as soon as possibble

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is cool, i've done it before. I love reading too, time flies when you read, doesnt it? lol
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tag...post coming soon! :)

    LaToya
    http://www.sugarandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag! Sorry it took me so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...