Saturday, 26 May 2012

Simply Jeans - Retro Black, White & Gold

Just a simple, retro black, white & gold outfit!


Inspired by the Maltese team in the Eurovision Song Contest...I'll put a link below for you to check it out. (Yeah, sry obsessed with the Eurovision - I promise - I will stop mentioning it after this weekend )....


Malta - This Is The Night - Eurovision 2012


So enough about the Eurovision and here's the look...
Hope you like it, as much as I do..

Simply Jeans - Retro Black & Gold

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I will be watching the Eurovision song contest tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit look you put together this is actually something I would out together myself!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I absolutely love the shoes and top you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, I have tagged you in my most recent post: http://www.luxessed.com/2012/05/awards-tags-and-more-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the shoes and the gold details! :-)
    What du you think about Sweden won the wole thing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! what do you say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...