Friday, 11 May 2012

Simply Jeans - Purple Rain..


Purple Rain (by Prince) - I'm not usually a music person, but I kept thinking of this song whilst creating this outfit (and I am currently listening to it haha - I slept with it in mind, so I had to hear it this morning!)!! It must have been the purple accents on the scarf, as that was today's inspiration. 


This is the type of outfit I would wear a lot - simple jeans and top - then some amazing accessories! I cannot choose a favourite between the scarf and the shoes!!! 


For those of you who have been following me for quite a while - you might very well know at this point that I love mixing colours. For me purple and turquoise are a classic - they blend really well together and are not too in your face! In fact, on can find loads of accessories with both colours included.


Hope you like it as much as I do :)Simply Jeans - Purple Rain

Simply Jeans - Purple Rain by kellinasthoughts featuring blue earrings

What do you think of this outfit?


Do you ever mix purple and turquoise ?




Thanks for Visiting
&
For all Your Lovely Comments
xx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit dear!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am following you now. Please check out my blog and follow back if you like it. http://www.luxessed.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Outfit ,great Scarf!
    Beautiful Blog ,could we follow each other? :)

    Wish you a nice Weekend<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the look soo pretty mixing purple and turquoise!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a lovely holiday summery outfit!
    Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the scarf...and purple rain is one of my favorite songs EVER...so thumbs up!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...