Friday, 4 May 2012

Simply Jeans - Minty Casual

Today's jeans outfit has two of my favourite colours this season : MINT & CORAL :)


I love this whole outfit, but I totally adore those shoes...really tempted to get them!!


I built the outfit on the shoes today ...the little bike pic helped me with the colour inspiration!


Hope you like it as much as I do :)

Simply Jeans - Minty Casual

Simply Jeans - Minty Casual by kellinasthoughts featuring oversized handbags

What do you think of this outfit?

7 comments:

  1. Great picks, I especially love the shoes and watch! :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Steve Madden Shoes are to die for and is that Essie Tart deco? I love that color! :)
    I wish you did outfit of the day! You would do so well
    xo
    lovelyaddcitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but lovely. Great look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spring pastels!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful, feminine, girly outfit! I'd wear it in a heart beat! Gorgeous! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mint and peach-together and by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little earring will be mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...