Friday, 18 May 2012

Simply Jeans - Colour Burst

Summer is my favourite month - which is something you might have realised by now!


I love this season because of all the colours one gets to wear - a personal favourite is painting my nails pink (post about this coming up sometime next week).


This outfit is colour crazy, but I love it and I think it would look great in the coming months!


Inspiration of this week were the amazing shoes! LOVE them!!


Hope you like it as much as I do!

Simply Jeans - Colour Burst

Do you go crazy with colours in Summer?

Any favourite colours you enjoy wearing more?

What do you think of this outfit?



Thanks for visiting my Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments










8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Recently I got more into the colour blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this post! I love the neon pink tube top and those heels are gorgeous :) too bad it's not payday today lol :) x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes lady! Just don't know where i would wear em.
    I am def a summer girl, sunshine, warmth, lots of colours!
    Love, Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Combining colors for summer is always so much fun!

    thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m in love with that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are amazing! I'm absolutely obsessed with pink nail polish at the mo aswell, I've hauled so much of it in the last month, naughty naughty lol. I found your blog on the bloghop and I'm now following you x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - you always put together the best outfits x
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...