Saturday, 12 May 2012

OOTD - Brightening Up a Simple Outfit!

Today's post is slightly different from my usual, as its an outfit I'll be wearing this weekend.


I was putting together an outfit, and thought I would share it with you and see what you think(forgot to include the bangles,earrings...). I haven't got round to taking my own self photos for the blog, but I will eventually be putting OOTD with me included. This is just a starter  - so hope you like it :)



Top - Esprit 
Jeans - Tally Wejl 
Scarf - Boohoo 
Sunglasses - Vogue 
Clutch - Ells
Wedges - from Italy 

I'll be wearing this for a day look. I wasn't too sure about including a clutch for the day, as I usually prefer wearing them for late afternoons or evenings, however, since I'll just be going out for lunch I thought I would still include it as it matches perfectly!


What do you think of this outfit?

Do you usually wear clutch bags for the day?

Would you like to see more OOTD?



Thanks for Visiting my Blog
Thanks for ALL Your Lovely Comments !!



11 comments:

  1. I think it is a super cute outfit...LOVE the colors!! I say go for it with the clutch...I wear them during the day all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog..I'm a maltese blogger.. it's so nice to get to know that malta has it's fashion/beauty bloggers too! :D keep up the nice posts xx

    http://blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges Jessica! And I just love your blog! I found it through Carlinn's blog today and i'm smitten :) consider me your newest FOLLOWER !!! :D
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter my $50 Captiv giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! I am in love with those shoes and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looks like a pretty outfit!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit you put together loving your wedges and your clutch super cute!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful scarf and wedges..Great idea to add color and details to a basic outfit!! Loved it! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    And don't forget to enter the Romwe.com Giveaway!
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I'd love to see more OOTD posts... and especially on you!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to see you in them!

    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...