Sunday, 6 May 2012

Etsy Finds - Mother's Day Gift Ideas

....This week's etsy finds is related to next week's Mother's Day !!!!


Various countries celebrate this special day on different days. Malta, along with around 75 other countries, will be celebrating it next Sunday (2nd Sunday of May). 


So here are some gift ideas for your special mum!


Hope you like them :)

Mother's Day Card. Love You Mom. Shabby Chic. One of a kind card.
Mother's Day Card


Home is Where MOM Is - Papercut Wall Art
Papercut Wall Art

Sterling Silver Flower Stud Earrings with 4mm gemstones
Flower Studs with Gemstone




Pearl and Leaf PERSONALIZED necklace. CUSTOM INITIAL. Bridal. Wedding. Bridesmaids Gift. Mothers Day Gift. Everyday Wear.
Pearl & Leaf Necklace

Chic Peach Leather Handbound Journal with Blank Paper
Leather Handbound Journal / Notebook


*HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY*
TO ALL MUMS :)



What will you getting your mum?



Thanks for checking out my blog
&
For all Your Lovely Comments!

10 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas, but that card is just brilliant!
    Emmy
    http://scarberianfashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellina for including my Love You Mom card in your features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely things for Mothers Day. Thank you for including my papercut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!! I haven't went shopping for Mothers Day yet so these are good ideas!

    I tagged you in the 11 Question Tag. Here's the link to the post:
    http://bitly.com/Jg22Vg

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I also love your blog layout! I found you through bloghop and would love if you could come check out my blog as well and maybe follow if you like what you see?
    Thanks! :)
    Aly
    www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute gift ideas! I'm in love with that card!

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, cute things and good inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collection! Thank you so much for including my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out my Etsy store..tasteslikegold.etsy.com

    & my blog tasteslikegold.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The collection of the gifts was superb. I Like to use this idea and also share this blog to my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...