Sunday, 13 May 2012

Etsy Finds - Jewellery Storage/Boxes

Is there anyone out there who is continuously looking for  storage ideas? I am one of those people who is continously looking out for new ideas and ways to store the most things possible in the least possible space.

Today's post is all about jewellery boxes - you might ask - but how much space does jewellery take up? It doesn't and there are loads of ideas how to store jewellery/accessories. Now I love those jewellery holders that actually leave the jewellery on display - I also love the small jewellery trays or bowls - to make it easier to pick up whatever your choice of the day is.

However I cannot make use of those lovely practical holders, as my beloved cat loves them even more, and thinks that rings, earrings and other sort of jewellery/accessories make great toys!! Its not the first time that I find her chasing after a ring or an earring! She just loves going on the dressing table to see what she can find to throw on the floor and play with!!

Therefore having a lovely jewellery thief, leaves me with no choice but to keep everything out of sight & reach. Here are a few ideas of beautiful handmade jewellery boxes for all of you who have my same problem or do not like having thing running around!

Hope you like them as much as I do!


Large Jewelry Chest Rose Rapture
Rose Rapture Jewellery Chest




Do you have a favourite out of these picks?


Does anyone have the same problem with their cats?






Thanks a mill for visiting my blog 
&
For ALL your lovely Comments!!

9 comments:

  1. I like this post a lot, as someone who loves accessories I am always looking for innovative ways to store things and have yet to come up with the perfect solution, I will definitely look into these.

    -Rachel
    www.thecuratorial.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so pretty! I'd have to say my favorites would be the second and third jewelry boxes down. And I know exactly what you're talking about with your cat - same thing happens to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty ideas, love second one...lovely post dear.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I am still looking for the perfect jewellery box...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love jewellery boxes and these pictured are gorgeous i want them all!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog!! Follow you now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Etsy. Has very unique and sometimes timeless items. These pieces are so cute.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problem with disappearing jewelery!! Why buy cat toys lol?! I have a few boxes but I really don't have room for more so I found this amazing hanging holder at target (it goes on sale pretty often)!! http://www.target.com/p/Household-Essentials-Jewelry-Organizer-80-Pockets/-/A-678156

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these but I think the first is my favourite!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...