Sunday, 20 May 2012

Etsy Finds - Clutch Bags

This week it had to be clutch bags in my weekly etsy hunt!


I love clutch bags for summer time, simply because they look great and continue with the 'light' feel of summer!

I have to say that it was really difficult to choose just six! And some of these shops from which these bags where chosen, have the most amazing work ever!!

So here is my choice of clutch bags! 

Hope you like them as much as I do!!


White and grey chevron clutch purse. Spring fashion clutch bag
White & Grey Chevron Clutch



       What do you think of these amazing beauties?

Which are your favourites?

Is there anything you would like me to look up for future etsy posts?


Thanks for Visiting my Blog
&
For All Your Lovely Comments!!

13 comments:

  1. I love the red one and the chevron grey - amazing designs. Simple but different too!
    Great post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I am following back now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! My favorites are the leather and canvas, Orange crush, and the chevron clutch. All are cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me it has to be the blue and silver one..
    btw, thanks for dropping by over at my blog and i am glad that we both love collecting toiletries:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Clutches! and I have nominated you for an award!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the last one!

    Love your blog, would love if you would come check mine out and follow if you like what you see! I found you through bloghop!

    -Aly
    www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely clutches! Great post
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorites are the first bag and the chevron clutch. :) Would add a lot of pop to an outfit! :D

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...