Monday, 28 May 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Olivia Palermo

Today's inspiration comes from the amazing Olivia Palermo! I just love this women's style - simply immaculate!!


I really love this outfit! 
Hope you like it too :)
Celebrity Inspiration - Olivia Palermo
Celebrity Inspiration - Olivia Palermo by kellinasthoughts 

white vest jeansGold WatchBracelet Set Zebras Ballet Shoescrochet bagSunglasses


And a massive well done to the etsy seller - as she has made an amazing copy of Palermo's bag!


What do you think of this outfit?


Would you wear wear anything similar?



Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


Follow Kellina's Thoughts on:


9 comments:

  1. very cute!
    I'd definitely wear an outfit like this.
    http://styleremainingfashionfading.blogspot.com/
    xo
    Tatianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style - always so chic and gorgeous! Love your recreation! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. New post is up, come check out my blog whenever you have a chance!
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her outfit so chic !!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog babe!
    Xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love her top and the one you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her, shes so skinny and got an amazing style!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest bag EVER for summer, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love this outfit!! Found you through the blog hop...I'm your newest follower! Hop on over...http://tweedandtoile.blogspot.com/ :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...