Monday, 21 May 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Ashley Olsen



Today features one of the most stylish people on this little planet we live in - Ashley Olsen. I love the Olsen sisters; they have such a unique style and are not scared to go against the norm in fashion.


I must admit that I am not much of a fan of their over-oversized clothing! There are certain times where the clothes are way to big for their frames, however besides these occassions, I love their styling.


Today's outfit is a casual one from Ashley Olsen, featuring the in-fashion denim shirt. I really like the way she kept it simple - as I think it looks perfect.


Hope you like my version of this outfit :)

Celebrity Inspiration - Ashley Olsen





How are you styling your denim shirts?

What do you think of this outfit?


Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


Follow on:

16 comments:

  1. I love the denim shirt - I really need to get one for this summer...really good posts as always :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The denim shirt looks amazing on you! I love Ashley Olsens style too
    I love your blog. Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving chambray shirts but can't seem to find any!! this one's gorgeous though :)

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shoes and the handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree on the oversized clothing they dont get it right all the time! But I would still love to own many of their wardrobe items!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her simple outfit !
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love mary kate + ashley olsen! they are definitely style makers.

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the denim shirt! pretty good on summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree she has a very inspiring style! Denim shirts are a must this summer!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look - I love her style when she is not in the oversized bag lady clothes! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. love her! the style is just awesome <3

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  12. usually I don't like her style, it's too "granny" for my taste, but this one is AWESOME. Sexy and casual at the same time. very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely :)

    paulinebackstage.blogspost.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great!!!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this look. great blog. :) just followed on google and bloglovin. :) i'd be honored if we connected on BOTH. :) cheers!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...