Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Arm Candy with a Classic Twist

As everyone knows, this season's accessories trend is all about arm candy!


Now, as some of you might already know, I just love colours, and in fact most of the outfits I tend to put together, always have some sort of colour. However there are times, when the outfit is a classic, and therefore classic accessories & colours have to go with it.

Here is an idea of how to keep up with the arm candy trend, in a subtle mode.

I would wear the below for some sort formal evening out. I don't usually wear pearls, as I am more into casual things, however I do love my Thomas Sabo bracelet, and thought that this grey chiffon beaded bracelet makes a great combo;also making the Sabo bracelet a little less formal.


Chiffon Bracelet - Oasap*
Pearl Bracelet - Thomas Sabo 

By adding a watch to this combo, it immediately makes it more casual, which is a look I totally love. I would wear this trio with an outfit that is casual but at the same time a bit dressy (not sure how to explain this), and with a bit of a classy twist.

Fossil watch - got it as a present - however checkout ebay for some great prices!

What do you think of the arm candy trend?

What do you think of the combo/trio in the pics above?


Thanks for Checking out My Blog
&
For ALL Your Lovely Comments!!


Follow Kellina's Thoughts on:

12 comments:

  1. i like this arm candy trio! pearls are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! I'll have to go check out that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I am in love with the chiffon bracelet, it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm looking for a silver watch, actually. yours is gorg!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, I'm not normally a fan of pearls either but the trio look really nice together :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally obsessed with arm candy right now! I love the chiffon pearl bracelet!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great bracelet...kisses from bosnia :**

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog!
    i started a blog presentation campaign on my blog.

    maybe you want to participate? :)

    http://www.strangenessandcharms.blogspot.de/2012/05/win-blog-presentation.html

    xoxo

    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! looks great with your watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet
    xx
    junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love the bracelet with the pearls stranded in! Too cute!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...