Sunday, 29 April 2012

Etsy Finds - Make-up Bags

.....And here is another etsy finds post!

Today I have looked for some makeup bags - as I am on the lookout for a cute one to carry around in my bag.

Here are some really cute options...having a bit of a difficult time to decide which one to get!!

Hope you like them !!




Makeup Pouch with Removable Vinyl Liner - Black and White Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower Print with Removable Vinyl Liner


Makeup Bag with top Zipper. Lined with coordinating material and all Hand Crafted.  Zebra Print and Pink
Zebra Print & Pink Interior



NEW Personalized Cosmetic Makeup Bag - Botanica- Made to Order - Choose Personalization or FREE SHIPPING
Botanical Print - Personalised


Zippered Pouch, Makeup Bag, or Pencil Case
Floral - Bright Colours


Patchwork Zippered Pouch
Patchwork Bag

What do you think of this amazing make-up bags?

Do you have a favourite?



13 comments:

  1. ohhh tough choice i love them all :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. either the first or second one! tough choice :D they are all gorgeous

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are adorable :) Love the Eiffel Tower one.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award :)
    Check out my blog for the details,
    I love all those bags especially the floral kinds!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature! I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the Eiffel Tower one, would definitely use that! :)
    Found you from the blog hop and am now following, love your blog so far :)

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a difficult choice, but I'd say my favourite is the Eiffel Tower one. It's beautiful and very original :) .

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love etsy! But as for cosmetic bags, I usually get the complimentary gift bags from Clinique or Estee Lauder.

    I really like Betsey Johnson make up bags though (and also Shiseido's)

    161cm.com

    joanne.choi

    ReplyDelete
  9. i luuvv the eifell tower one its so chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the Eiffel tower one

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Eiffel Tower one, it's so nice!
    I love your blog as well so I'm now following you with GFC and on Bloglovin:)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. im in love wth the eiffel tower one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awww its so cute:)! i found eiffel tower post it at staples the other day:P
    check out my page, and follow if u like?
    http://shaz-maquillage.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...