Saturday, 7 April 2012

LONDON!!

LONDON LONDON - over a year ago I had the opportunity to visit the amazing English capital. Have thought more of it lately because I have been reading some amazing English blogs!


I cannot express in words how much I loved the city! Not just because of the shops - to say the truth I hardly managed to do any major shopping whilst there! What I loved about this city was its vibrancy; its colours; its amazing collage of cultures!!
London at a glance - Big Ben, UK flag, London bus, Black Taxi

What is there not to love about London??

Whenever I visit foreign countries, I try not to spend a lot of time shopping, as I can very well do that in my country or from my laptop in my pjs!! I love visiting the cultural places and the typical touristy stuff!!

Yep you heard right - I love touristy stuff - even though everything is overpriced in such places! I love these things even in my own country - but I obviously visit only with foreign friends - including the tacky souvenir shops haha!!

What are your favourite activities when visiting a new country? 
Another favourite activity of mine is tasting the traditional food!! I loved the jacket potatoes when I went up  to Scotland during that same holiday!! Was not really impressed with the English food I tasted to say the truth - but you cannot really fault me considering I'm in love with Italian/Mediterranean cuisine!

Which are your favourite countries/cities to visit?

What are your favourite activities you enjoy doing when travelling?

Thanks for visiting my blog and for all your lovely comments :)









12 comments:

  1. I would love to visit any European city! :) But I love New York City!

    -Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LONDON IS MY FAVOURITE CITY :) I have lived there for 3 years

    http://fashionbubbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've discovered your blog through IFB and I'm following you on FB and bloglovin now. My favorite city is definitely New York.

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    Hope to see you around soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. went there on my honeymoon - so long ago now! miss it to death!

    kisses, have a nice weekend and a sweet Easter

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love London too ^ - ^ I live so close, but don't go there often enough! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love travelling doesnt matter where any place new i find exciting :) great blog now following :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i´m happy with this blog every time better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a dream of mine to visit london one day

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to visit new York please check out my blog www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you enjoyed London - we do our best! It looks amazing at the moment with the Jubilee celebrations, you should come back and take a look! xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...