Sunday, 22 April 2012

Etsy Finds - Festival Time


Summer time is coming.... therefore festival time is also on its way!!

Even though we do not have any sort of festivals in my country, I still really like the bohemian/festival style - and would honestly wear the style anytime for a relaxed day/eve look in summer.

Today's etsy finds are as you can very well presume festival inspired.

Hope you like today's finds as much as I do!

Carnival Bangle Bracelets awesome for Tribal Gypsy Belly Dance Summer festivals, Bohemian, stack, patina, beads rainbow colors Hippy
Carnival Bangle Bracelets

olivia upcycled chain wrap bracelet in green
Upcycled Chain Wrap


Summer Festival Stack Pack - Bangles and Beaded Bracelets
Summer Festival Stack Pack


What do you think of the bohemian/festival look?

Thanks for visiting my blog
and
For all your lovely comments :)

6 comments:

  1. I like it! I think it's fun and those bracelets would work with just about every outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing bracelets! I love etsy...you can find so many unique things on there, and I think handmade things are the best. :)

    Please feel free to check out/follow my blog! I would love to know what you think!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some really gorgeous finds! never shopped at Etsy, but you're making me consider it;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm head over heels the second bracelet. I need it so bad, it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your finds :)

    xo-Chelise from http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love this so much!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...