Thursday, 26 April 2012

Blog Feature & Fireworks

I am really happy and excited today !!


I have had my blog featured on Little Miss Twiggy's Blog!!!!





So happy for this great opportunity :)

Go and checkout her lovely blog and the other featured blogs!!

Apart from that, here are some pics of some amazing fireworks I went to watch this week!

I love fireworks, it represents Summer to me as we have loads of fireworks across the country every weekend during Summer :)

So a massive welcome to Summer and for my little blog for reaching 100 followers :D:D:D:D:D






Thanks a real lot for all your support and for following my blog :)

Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave!

Do let me know if you would like to see any different posts 
or what kind of posts you prefer reading on this blog.

Would really appreciate any feedback :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers - those fireworks look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for mentioning LittleMissTwiggy ;)

    keep in touch :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great job on the featured post - heading on over to check it out now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear...So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...