Sunday, 25 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


I have some great news to share......I have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Natasha - Carly from Pretty Little Lives !! Checkout her lovely blog, if you haven't already!!

Really honoured for getting this award!! I really do appreciate!



This award has some simple rules to follow, which are:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back
-Do a list of 7 facts about you
- Pass this award to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.

Right, so here is the list of the 7 facts about yours truly:

1. Love heels but love trainers just as much
2. I have way too many scarves
3. I'm a total animal lover - however cats have to be my major soft spot
4. Can never let a day pass without wearing a pair of jeans
5. I love chunky watches
6. Vanilla is my favourite scent
7. I'm a massive book worm


And now, the 10 blogs which I give the award to are (drumroll):

Cassie from Nutella>Fashion
Victoria from Lily loves Lola
Aida from Cotton Candy
Mihaela from Fashion Freak
Jyoti from Style-Delights
Shalini from Stylish by Nature

Checkout these blogs because they are simply amazing !!



13 comments:

  1. awww thank you so so much hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!
    thanks for your lovely comment would you like to follow each other?
    check out my new post :D
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!
    sorry i just saw your later comments :D
    i am now following you back
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this <3 Thank you so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation to your award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and Thanx :) Love to kno the fact that you are an animal lover !!

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post darling! Check my blog and follow me if you want! I`ll follow back :X

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! :) I am now following you!
    I would love you to have a look at mine and follow in return!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww.. thank you so much. Congratulations. You are such a sweetheart you definitely deserve this award.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! you deserve the award and thanks for it back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. heya its mewws.blogspot.com,

    I've really been thinking about the quote "No blogger is an island" and you reaching out and showing some love on my blog has definately encouraged me...so thank you...I've followed yours in return and will be sure to send my followers your way....Stay blessed and keep doing what you are doing because you are doing it well....xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...