Monday, 19 March 2012

TAG - This or That

Tags are one of my favourite type of posts!


They are a light read, and one gets to know a few details about the person behind the blog.


So I decided to do my first tag post :)


Found this on Natasha's Pretty Little Lives ...hope you enjoy :)


Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss
Eyeliner or Mascara? Both!! they are the two makeup products I will never live without!!
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Definitely pressed...I always make a complete mess out of loose powders :(
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes 



Nails:
Long or Short? An inbetween I guess
Acrylic or Natural? Definitely natural
Brights or Darks? I like both - depends on the season
Flower or no Flower? No flower



Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume 
Lotion or Body Butter?  Lotion 

Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash


Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? 100% JEANS
Long Sleeve or Short? Depends on the weather
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip flops :) cant wait for summer ...
Scarves or Hats? SCARVES
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? mmm...i guess i would prefer cowboy boots but not a massive fan
Jacket or Hoodie? Depends


Hair:
Curly or Straight? Both - depends on my mood, and how much time i have to get ready
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins - can never stop loosing them...always buying bobbypins :s

Hair Spray or Gel? Curly hair  - gel, straight hair - hair spray
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Dark
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Neither
Up or Down? Both




Random:
Rain or Shine? 100% shine...hate the rain
Summer or Winter? SUMMER!!! Even though we do have very hot summers...so at the end of August I go through a phase which happens only during that time of the year where I would start wishing for Winter! Needless to say - I regret it, once Winter comes
Fall or Spring? Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla? I like both :)



Hope you enjoyed this post :)

I'm not tagging anyone ...just feel free to tag along....leave a comment below with a link to your tag, if you decide to do it :)

Thanks for checking out my blog :)
Don't forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)

17 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this tag! :)
    Tag posts are so fun to do!

    I did reply to your email last night but I'm not sure if you have got it yet.
    For some reason I still can't like other peoples' pages, Im not really sure what's going on! I did pick the right page type. Is there anything else you set up before you could like other pages? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi natasha,

      replied to your email, a little while ago...

      Delete
    2. Thank you for all your Facebook help!
      I now have it up and running :)
      I am following your blog and have liked your Facebook page too.
      My page is below, thanks again!
      Prettylittlelives Facebook

      Delete
  2. fun post and great idea!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha tagged me in this, and i had so much fun doing it! I loved reading your responses to it haha :)

    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this post :) I love summer too and can't wait for it to properly start > . < x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hunny thank you so much for following xx I love these tag posts :D You just got yourself a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this is a brilliant tag i love it :) are you gonna do mine ?? :)
    ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag:)

    themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...