Saturday, 17 March 2012

Spring/Summer ESPRIT Favourites

ESPRIT is one of my favourite stores worldwide! 


I really like it when a shop is available online and also has a physical shop somewhere close, where one can go and check out the sizes or enjoy some well-needed retail therapy. This might be a common thing in big countries, but coming from a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean, this is quite a rarity.


Luckily ESPRIT is one of those rare shops which is available both online and physical stores!


The prices at ESPRIT are not the cheapest on the market, but I think the clothes are made out of very good quality and the items bought can be reused the following seasons, as they remain in good condition. Therefore in my opinion, the little extra money paid is definitely worth it.


Also ESPRIT have a loyalty card, which can be used in any store worldwide apart from online!!!
I just love it when shops have loyalty cards !! Well I guess everyone does!!


Below is an edit of some of the items I really liked for the coming seasons!


PS. This post is not sponsored - I'm just sharing with you one of my favourite shops!
Spring/Summer ESPRIT Favourites



Do you have any favourite shops?

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Thanks to all of you who are taking your time in commenting and in following my blog ! - Really appreciate :)

PS. Facebook page coming soon !! 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. they do...and they have some great sales instore!!

      Delete
  2. fun spring pieces!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those pants! I am so happy bright and colorful pants are back in style this spring, it makes me so happy!

    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some great selections! i like the clutch! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...