Friday, 9 March 2012

Simply Jeans - Spring Smart Look

I have one major addiction in my life (well excluding chocolate, heels, cats and scarves), and it is JEANS.


I love jeans with a major passion. If I could, I would wear jeans every single day - well I actually do that already, but at times I feel I need to get out of a pair and wear a skirt or a dress, which usually makes me miss my jeans and want to wear them even more.


I know jeans are not everyone's cup of tea, but since I have this lovely addiction, I have decided to dedicate Friday's posts on how to style jeans.


Hope you enjoy it :)

Spring Look

Spring Look by kellinasthoughts 


                                   Thanks for visiting my blog :)
         Don't forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)

14 comments:

  1. awesome post darling.i adore your blog! keep it up.btw,following u now via bloglovin,hope u can check out my blog and return the favor if u like.

    Mitch,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10x :) will be checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. great things, I just love the watch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10x :)

      i actually have that watch and i can never get bored of it !!

      Delete
  3. Love the styling. Vey pretty.The bird earrings is LOVE. I have a slight obsession with jeans but sometimes I find it uncomfortable to wear and I have days i just live on my leggings. So comfortable. :)

    I have a beauty blog and would love it if you can check it out at slavetovanity.blogspot.com and follow it if you like what you see. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a perfect simple outfit! I love that scarf!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything - i can totally see myself wearing all of your picks! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this is a great combination, def something i would wear :-)

    Lovely blog btw, if you have a chance do check mine out too
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...