Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Pastel Notes

As anyone living in any part of the world should know by now - pastels are once again in fashion this spring. I personally really like the peaceful and fresh image these colours give on the person wearing it.


Below are just a few fun pastel items, which just remind me of spring and fun times in the sun :)
Pastel Notes
With regards to a favourite pastel colour, I don't think I actually have one, probably because they are all really similar - so you either like them or you don't.


My favourite item in the above set is definitely the bucket bag. Which is your favourite item?

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Don't forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)































4 comments:

  1. I love every one of your picks from this post! Thanks for sharing! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe awesome! You have to love asos for some amazing pastels!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...