Thursday, 15 March 2012

Monochrome

Monochrome, is in my opinion, one trend that never goes out of fashion.


The word monochrome actually means: being drawn/painted in different shades of the same colour. When it comes to fashion, monochrome is mainly used for pieces of clothing made out of black and white material.


In my opinion, monochrome clothes are amazing because I think that black and white are the perfect colour mixture, as no matter how casual the item of clothing is, it always has a smart edge.


Below is an edit of some great monochrome pieces of clothing found in my favourite shops.

Monochrome


River Island one shoulder cocktail dress, Sugarhill Boutique striped sweater, River Island stiletto high heels, Lipsy 2 In 1 Embroidered Playsuit - Lipsy,

What do you think of the monochrome trend?

Thanks for visiting my blog : )
Follow - if you would like to see my upcoming posts : )

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love the playsuit!xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a monochrome outfit! simple and timeless :)

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white is such an amazing color combination. I love all of your picks especially that black and white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dear!!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following my blog....!!! :) <3

    NICE PICTURES!!
    Now I'm your newest follower!!!
    Hope to see you again on my blog. now there's an interesting post!!

    http://www.thechicetoile.com/

    KISSES FROM ITALY,Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white. It's the safest combo! :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...