Thursday, 29 March 2012

Meet My Little Princess

As I might have mentioned in previous posts, I am a massive animal lover. I love all kinds of animals, and if I could, I would own a little zoo in my own house. Unfortunately it is not possible for me to keep lots of animals, as I am way too busy to have time for even a few.

However I do have a cat ! She is my little princess, and even if I wanted to bring any other animal in particular a cat - she would make sure that it is sent away.

She drives me crazy at times, as she has got this little addiction of throwing anything on the floor - so no pressed powder products can be left around - as they end up all very nicely smashed :s She does so many things that drive me crazy, but then, I just forget everything really easily and end up squeezing her and playing around with her.

Here are some pics :)







As you might have very well guessed, sleeping is her favourite activity!!

Do you have any pets? Do you forgive and forget any disasters they make?


Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Follow if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)




8 comments:

  1. To cute! I totally love your blog! I have a fish, cat, dog and bunny :)

    http://samaysonsspace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I have 2 yorkies and one black cat. She's throwing everything on the floor too, but I love her so much! Cats are awesome!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super cute! I have 2 cats and a Guinea Pig! One of my cats is a similar colour - but just has more white in her face.

    I am new follower and love the blog!
    xx

    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love animals. Look at her with the flower lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog! I love the fuchsia nail colour too! I have it on today and it looks great!

    Your cat is sooooo cute! :) I know what you mean about them being little rascals at times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute *.* I love cats ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...