Saturday, 24 March 2012

Macarons Galore

Does it ever happen to you - that you start thinking about something particular, and you literally become fixated about it..that wherever you look, you see whatever you are fixated about.

The above happens to me, on some of the most random things possible. Currently I have this crazy fixation about macarons. I will make a confession - I have never tasted macarons - I can never find any that are decent looking - and since there is no Laduree in my country, I have to continue looking for the perfect macarons. I have made a promise to myself - which is - that I will not buy a half decent macaron. It has to be utter perfection for me to buy and eventually taste.



I have no idea why I became obsessed with these colourful treats. The only thing that comes to mind when I think of them is pastels - so probably the trend with the pastel colours has started off this craze!!


Macarons Galore

Apart from looking at pictures of these amazing-looking (as I cannot really talk about their taste) I have also started looking for things in the shape of macarons or with illustrations of them!!! how much worse can this get?!?!?!

Here are some adorable etsy finds :
NEW -- I P h o n e C a s e -- Macarons Watercolor Illustration Custom Art Iphone 4 or 4S Case
Iphone case


French macarons glass jar pendant
Pendant
 How adorable are they?

Do you love/hate macarons?

Thanks for checking out my blog :)
Don't forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)



9 comments:

  1. LOL, it happens to me too. I see some pretty thing and for days it stays on my mind!! Your pics make me wanna run to bakery right now!! Thanks for sharing these 'sweet' pics!:-) BTW. just found out your blog and now following you (GFC# 13) I'd love to have you over, please check out my blog whenever you can! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Iphone case is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craving a macaron now!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love macaroons! The colours are so cute and they taste delicious!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so gooood!

    xx rena.

    swing by sometime?

    http://therockerchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't actually tried them either! but they look delicious. - great photos, thank you for your comment on my blog! have a nice week. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwhh reminding me of my recent euro trip, I sat outside Laudree and gorged in macaroons....I swear sometimes I think they're overrated but I can't speak for them...they stood on their own....incredible. beautiful post dear, sometimes macaroons just make life seem better ;) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like macaroons that much. I cannot even remember the last time I ate them but the photos above are so adorable! :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...