Thursday, 8 March 2012

International Women's Day (IWD)

Happy Women's DayHappy Women's Day by kellinasthoughts on polyvore.com

Having originated in the 1900's the International Women's Day (IWD) celebrated on the 8th March worldwide, marks the economical, political and social achievements of women!!


International Women's DayCheck out this amazing link to get more info about how this day came about and the amazing work women around the world are constantly doing.


Feel special, unique, on top of the world, its your day :)

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Don't forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)

14 comments:

  1. I honestly had no idea, thanks for sharing!
    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Women's Day! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy International Women's Day. I just noticed it earlier when I went to google to search for something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi beauty,
    I just found your blog & I just adore it - your sense of style is amazing
    ..!

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG...TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    www.thechicetoile.com

    xoxoxo,Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish u happy women's day too :)
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...