Saturday, 3 March 2012

Hello Blogger World

Hiiiiiii, I'm Jessica, a 24 year old, totally intrigued with the blogging world.


I have finally taken the plunge to join the fascinating world of blogging. It has been on my list for ages - so finally I will be able to tick it off :)


The first post on this blog is just going to be a little intro ......


What is 'Kellina's Thoughts'  all about? 


I have been thinking a great deal about this - but could not decide on one particular topic. There's a never ending list of things that actually catch my interest, and I was therefore feeling cruel to dismiss all my interests for the sake of keeping just one.


I have therefore decided on keeping them all - as lets admit it - a girl can keep up with loads of interests/hobbies (well or at least I hope that I'm not the only one that is never tired of trying new things).


Back to the question - I plan on blogging about

  • fashion
  • makeup
  • books
  • health 
  • life in general 

Why?
Most of the times, whenever I find something really interesting such as a new website/online store or simply a great bargain, I can hardly handle the excitement I have to share with everyone I know.

Therefore, this will be the place where I will be reaching, whenever I need to share some sort of news, be it a book, fashion, makeup, online-shop, sales etc etc.....

Apart from that I just enjoy giving my opinion about things and just spreading knowledge.

I think that is all for my intro (quite a long one actually).....


Let the journey begin ..

1 comment:

  1. I'm also new to the blogging and I am enjoying. Looking forward to following you.


    Check out my blog

    mewws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...