Monday, 12 March 2012

Floral Prints

Floral prints are back !! Welcome to the floral pants trend!!


Floral pants just scream Spring and Summer and I really like the brightness of them. Not sure if I should purchase a pair or not. I definitely like them on others.


Here are a few of my favourites:
Floral Pants



Biba cropped capri pantsBlue skinny jeansH&M floral pants, Dorothy Perkins floral print leggingMood jewelry, ASOS flower hair accessory

Here's an idea of how one can style floral pants...


Olivia Palermo

What do you think of floral prints - in particular floral pants?


Thanks for visiting my blog : )
Don't forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts : )

16 comments:

  1. Great post. Floral prints are making a come back. They are everywhere. Love the details in this design.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i just came across your blog and i love it,come check out mine and follow thru GFC if u like it and i will follow back,xoxo

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to experiment with floral prints! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you got some inspiration through this post :)

      Delete
  4. love floral prints. I`m looking for some jeans at the moment.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep i think its a great idea to look for jeans!

      Delete
  5. So pretty! All the florals are seriously perfect for Spring/Summer! Looking to find a pair for myself,for sure!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox,
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could pull these off but I know they'd just look ridiculous on me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are quite a tricky trend - i'm sure you'll find some other nice trend to fit you :)

      Delete
  7. I want the H&M ones but when I went in on Sunday there was posters advertising them all over but the actual pants were nowhere to be seen!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably they would be all sold out or coming out in a later stock..

      Delete
  8. Olivia Palermo always looks so polish and we have so many choices for floral pants, probably I would go for the blue ones...
    And I'm a new follower by bloglovin. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a mill for following :) really appreciate :)

      totally agree re olivia palermo!!

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...