Sunday, 18 March 2012

Facebook Page!!

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been working on a facebook page!


It has a long way to go, and still needs a lot of work to be done on it...but if you would like to follow me on facebook too and get the fastest updates than like my page :


https://www.facebook.com/kellinathoughts 


I would really appreciate it if you do :)


Still trying to understand the timeline, which I am not a major fan of :s


Thanks a mill if you take your time in liking my page :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello I have recently created a facebook page for my blog but I don't understand how to work this new timeline business! Like you I am not a fan of it!
    What type of page did you set up? for some reason my page won't let me like other pages! Please help!
    I am also following you on bloglovin'!
    Prettylittlelives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sent you an email with some info...hope it helps you out :)

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...