Saturday, 31 March 2012

Etsy Finds - Amazing Bags


Time for another etsy post : >

I love looking through this site...there are some really amazing pieces, and when you think about the fact that the items are handmade - it makes it even better!!  I do not really like it when I go out, and see someone wearing my same items. This is the main reason why I love this website! 

Having said all this, it does not mean that I do not shop high street brands  - its just that I like to have some original stuff at times.

Some of the items on etsy are really amazing - and look just like any other high street buy in my opinion.

Today I found some amazing colourful tote bags, which would be amazing for summer!!


Hobo Bag, Baby Diaper Bag, Tote, Large Purse, Spring Fashion, Gray Chevron, Yellow Accents with 2 Deep FRONT Pockets, Quilted Lining
Grey Chevron with Yellow Linings

Turquoise canvas ruffle bag / tote / shoulder bag / kapong
Blue Canvas Bag

REDUCED Spring Time Garden Floral Bag--Ready to SHIP
Garden Floral Bag

S A L E // 10% OFF // EXPRESS SHIPPING //  Renee in Mustard - Tote/ shoulder bag
Mustard Tote Bag

Any favourite products, you have got from etsy?

Are you one of those crafty people who has an etsy shop?


Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Do not forget to follow, if you would like to see my upcoming posts :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh the fuchsia bag is fab
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey chevron bag is great for a casual summer day.
    I have purchased many hand-made jewelries and my girlfriends have purchased veils for their weddings. It's a great site.


    I have a giveaway on April 1. Please come check it out.Thanks.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bags, especially the blue one! hope you had a great weekend. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Chevron bag! I recently bought a pin and keychain homemade from the Shop of Worldly Delights. The items she makes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment ^^

    Those bags look way better than mine! :p

    I particularly love the second one.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    LAST DAY FOR MY MARC BY MARC JACOBS FRIENDSHIP BRACELET GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveee the grey chevron bag! x


    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that first purse! May have to check it out! Thanks!-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...